Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Quiet Book Pages 6 and 7: Barn and Grassy Hill

As I was making the quiet book, these pages were my favorite of all the ones I had made. They turned out so cute and didn't take a ton of time!

Pages 6 and 7: Barn and Grassy Hill

Teaches: Animals, imaginative play, using finger puppets

My inspiration and pattern for these pages came from here. It was SO nice having a template for everything rather than having to draw it out myself. It made it go a lot faster, and I love how it turned out!


I just printed off her template, cut out the pieces and sewed everything together! The whole barn page is machine stitched on. 


As is the grassy hill page. I used one whole piece of green felt for this page and cut it to make pocket for the animals to go in. 


The barn doors stay closed via velcro.


And there are the finger puppet animals!! Tucked nicely into their little pocket.


I just love these little animals. They were all hand stitched together, then the eyes were added using puffy paint. 


Here is the empty barn.


And the animals playing on the hill. 


Super fun and super cute! Thanks Jocelyn for the awesome template!


~K.A.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment