Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Crazy Busy

Well, it has officially been FOREVER since my last post! Wow...let me give you a quick run down of the past few weeks:

1. School is a lot of work. (At 18 credits in my senior year of a mechanical engineering undergrad, how could it not be?)

2. We love our family! We spent a weekend with Nathan's mom and had a lot of fun with her here. 

3. Our good friend Eric returned from his 2-year mission and paid us a visit! It was so good to have him here  for a few days before he went off to culinary school in New York. 

4. I got sick. Ugh...that was just not fun. It was pretty much every possible kind of being sick all in about three days. With my already busy schedule, that put me back a little bit in school work, but I am finally caught up again! Woo hoo!

5. Our best friends had their first baby! Oh my word he is just so cute; what a little bundle of joy. They are home now and doing very well.  

With all of that excitement, this blog got a little lost, but I have found it again. I have lots of fun projects to share with you so stay tuned! 

~K.A.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment