Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cousins

A while ago, I was able to see my cousin! She lives in Canada and I don't get to see her very often, so I do love it when she comes to visit. She really is superwoman! She has two adorable little girls who are so great. I loved spending time with them and I just can't wait to see them again. 

While they were visiting, I loved taking pictures of them...they are just too cute not to. Don't you agree? :)



This little one is quite the talker and there is never a dull moment.


The younger girl was a little more shy and took some time, but finally warmed up to us. 


We spent this day up there and were also able to go up for Halloween! Did I mention my cousin is a superwoman? I wasn't kidding...the little ones were dressed up, but she just went as herself with her ladybug and snow bunny. 


It was so much fun and I am truly grateful for them. I can't wait to see them again.



No comments:

Post a Comment